Book a casual climb together with friends, your club/team, family…
Take your group to new heights, together. Climb with your friends, team, club, bachelor/ette party… any group can benefit from a little instruction in this fun and challenging environment.
A group climbing event at the Hive is a great way to connect, grow and have a great time. Free from the hassle of ropes and harnesses, bouldering is immediately accessible to a wide array of skill levels and abilities, and a perfect way to celebrate with friends. Whatever the occasion, our adult programming will be tailored to suit your group’s needs and support a wide range of objectives, from facilitated team building to just a fun session of climbing.
Adult climbing Parties
Celebrate anything: work event, bachelorette, flag day, you name it! Come in and spend an evening climbing and partying with The Hive.
Currently only available at Hive Surrey. Must be booked 2 weeks in advance. For ages 16+ years.
Fridays, 6 – 8:30pm, or Saturdays, 6 – 8:30pm
- Base price of $200 +tax for up to 6 participants
- $30 +tax for each additional participant
- Maximum of 12 participants
- One of our experienced Hive Instructors will lead your group through the first 1.5hrs of your session, with some group games and climbing technique
- Your group will also have exclusive use of our Community Room, between 6-8.30pm, to decorate and share food/cake
- Please note that the Community Room must be vacated by 8.30pm for cleaning, but your group is permitted to climb until we close at 9pm
- The party organiser will receive one Hive party tote bag, and some climbing chalk
- All party participants will receive a complimentary climbing pass, with shoe rentals, for a future drop-in
- Please save your (19+) celebrations until after your climbing session – we can recommend some great local breweries to visit afterwards!
- Party-goers observed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate – no refunds will be given
- These substances (alcohol, drugs) must not be brought or used on the premises
- All bookings must me made in-person, or over the phone 604-498-5460 through a supervisor
- Must be booked 2 or more weeks in advance of the party date
A fun way to learn and grow together
Having a member of staff on hand to guide your first experience is a great way to get a taste of the sport and learn some technique. A facilitated event for your business or group will be tailored to suit your needs and goals. Break through and build new pathways of cooperation and conversation through adventure.
BUILD COMFORT & TRUST WITH THE HIVE
A corporate climbing event at the Hive is a great way to connect and grow as a team. Without the hassle of ropes and harnesses, bouldering is immediately accessible to all skill levels and abilities and provides an ideal environment for cooperation and conversation. Our corporate programming is tailored to suit your groups’ needs and supports a wide range of objectives, from facilitated team building to just climbing.
“I worked with The Hive to book an event for Match and I cannot speak highly enough of the experience. They put on a wonderful and smooth event for our group. I look forward to many more events together with The Hive in the future.”
– Nancy Li, Stir Regional Events Lead — West & Canada | Match.com
Accessible, Sensitive Climbing Education, Networking & Discovery
A climbing program supporting health and wellness of its participants, and bridging service gaps for people of all abilities and communities.
Customized for participant needs at no extra cost and delivered under the direction of a qualified Recreational Therapist.
Support to find funding is available via The Hive.
Climbing, fun, and time for cake!
The Hive is the perfect place for an exciting and fun-filled birthday party for anyone aged 6 and up! Our parties are two hours long and give you an introduction to climbing with games, correct falling technique, and facilitated climbing time to suit your group.
Looking for Birthday Parties for kids aged 6 & up?
“The kids had a great time and were very enthusiastic. The instructor was engaging and positive.”
Get In Touch
Have a question? Like to leave us a comment?
Fill in the appropriate form and we’ll get back to you soon!