PLEASE NOTE: AVAILABILITY OF BIRTHDAYS VARIES BY LOCATION AND MAY BE IMPACTED BY COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & PROVINCIAL HEALTH ORDERS
WHEN BOOKING, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE MAY NEED TO MOVE OR REBOOK YOUR PARTY, SHOULD CONDITIONS REQUIRE IT
If this occurs, we will do our best to communicate clearly and early, and work with you to rebook at a future time as restrictions allow.
Elevate any birthday
Climb, play, celebrate.
The Hive is the perfect place for an exciting birthday party for anyone aged 6 and up! Each party is 2 hours long and includes a short introduction with warm-up games, a lesson in climbing and falling safely and climbing time tailored to suit the group. Make your happy birthday memories at The Hive this year.
Kids & Youth – Birthdays
Birthdays should be fun!
- 2 Hours climbing time
- Ages 9+ for any available time slot. Ages 6-8 may be booked for pre-open morning slots only.
- Parties are books in participant blocs, with no more than 6 children allowed in a party.
- Limitations on age and party size are for safety reasons; sorry, no exceptions.
time slots – Surrey
- Saturday and Sundays: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 12:30 – 2:30 PM (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER)
Time slots – north shore
- (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER)
time slots – Vancouver
- Saturday and Sunday: 4:15 – 6:15 PM (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER)
time slots – Winnipeg
- Saturdays and Sundays. 9:30 am – 11:30 am & noon – 2:00 pm. Call 204 306 8113 to book.
Pricing (all locations)
- Party Size of up to 6 Kids: $185 + tax
*Call to book*North Shore: 604 990 4483
Vancouver: 604 683 4483
Surrey: 604 498 5460
Poco: 604 461 0104
Winnipeg: 204 306 8113
*Registration must be made at least two weeks prior to the event date and full payment must be received at time of booking.
“It was nice to just observe and enjoy watching the kids enjoy themselves. The games were great fun.”
– anonymous parent
What We Provide
- Supervised games and climbing time for 2 hours.
- Climbing shoe rentals and falling assessment.
- Use of our multipurpose room, including tables and chairs for the participants, for 30 minutes after climbing time.
What You Provide
- Food and drinks – a small fridge and freezer are available for use.
- Vancouver currently requires you to bring your choice of dishes and cutlery, due to limited amenities on site. At North Shore, we have reusable cups, plates, and cutlery for you to use if you wish.
- Waiver(s) filled out and signed by the parent or legal guardian* for each participant under the age of 19. Send the following line in your invite!
- It’s important that you, or another legal parent/guardian* of your child read and sign The Hive’s Waiver in order for your kid to participate! It only takes a few minutes and you can do it online, here.
* From Family Law BC: A person who’s not a parent can become a guardian only by court order or under a will.
Get In Touch
Have a question? Like to leave us a comment?
Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you soon!