Members only hours in effect at 520 Industrial | Tues, Weds, Thurs: 5 – 9pm | Sat, Sun: 9am-12pm
Kids & Youth – Birthdays
Birthdays should be fun!
- 2 Hours climbing time + 30 Minutes multipurpose room use
- Ages 9+ for any available time slot. Ages 6-8 may be booked for pre-open morning slots only.
- Parties are books in participant blocs, with no more than 12 children allowed in a party.
- Limitations on age and party size are for safety reasons; sorry, no exceptions.
Time slots – north shore
- Fridays: 5pm – 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 9:30am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 3pm, 3:30pm – 6pm
- Sundays: 9:30am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 3pm, 3:30pm – 6pm
time slots – Vancouver
- Saturday: 10AM-12:30PM & 5:30PM-8PM
- Sunday: 10AM-12:30PM & 5:30PM-8PM
Pricing (all locations)
- Party Size of up to 6 Kids: $185 + tax
- Party Size of up to 12 Kids: $330 + tax
Call now to book!* North Shore: 604 990 4483 | Vancouver: 604 683 4483 | Surrey: 604 498 5460
*Registration must be made at least two weeks prior to the event date and full payment must be received at time of booking.
“It was nice to just observe and enjoy watching the kids enjoy themselves. The games were great fun.”
– anonymous parent
Elevate any birthday
Climb, play, celebrate.
The Hive is the perfect place for an exciting birthday party for anyone aged 6 and up! Each party is 2 hours long and includes a short introduction with warm-up games, a lesson in climbing and falling safely and climbing time tailored to suit the group. Make your happy birthday memories at The Hive this year.
What We Provide
- Supervised games and climbing time for 2 hours.
- Climbing shoe rentals and falling assessment.
- Use of our multipurpose room, including tables and chairs for the participants, for 30 minutes after climbing time.
What You Provide
- Food and drinks – a small fridge and freezer are available for use.
- Vancouver currently requires you to bring your choice of dishes and cutlery, due to limited amenities on site. At North Shore, we have reusable cups, plates, and cutlery for you to use if you wish.
- Waiver(s) filled out and signed by the parent or legal guardian* for each participant under the age of 19. Send the following line in your invite!
- It’s important that you, or another legal parent/guardian* of your child read and sign The Hive’s Waiver in order for your kid to participate! It only takes a few minutes and you can do it online, here.
* From Family Law BC: A person who’s not a parent can become a guardian only by court order or under a will.
Get In Touch
Have a question? Like to leave us a comment?
Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you soon!